Bavarian Demon Cortex Pro Advanced Flight Control System
Item #: BD-CORTEX-PRO
Manufacturer: Bavarian Demon
Manufacturer’s Product Number:BD-CORTEX-PRO
Out of stock
With the introduction of the CORTEXpro, Bavarian DEMON opens up the next generation’s gate of 3-axis stabilization systems for fixed-wing aircraft.
Based on the latest 32-bit CPU technology and in addition to all state-of-the-art features, the CORTEXpro offers a bunch of great new options for more flexibility, compatibility, comfort in flight and setup.
The combination of easy programming and basic setup without software, automatic signal type detection, compatibility with all common analog and digital serial protocols, as well as the dual and redundant serial input and output option, are absolutely unique.
High-quality, reliable and universally ready for use – this is how they have long been known everywhere, the extra class under the gyro systems for fixed-wing aircraft.
The tried and tested Bavarian DEMON 3-axis stabilization technology makes flying even in wind or gusts to a child’s play. The sensors from the gyro adjust every 0.002 seconds unevenness in flight behavior, ensuring absolute peace, stability and precision.
The gyro systems are used universally for all types of remote-controlled fixed-wing airplane, from the Parkflyer to 3D-Acromodels to the scale war birds or turbines.
For the basic setup there is no PC necessary, the gyros are immediately ready for use. The one-time learning of the control functions, the servo travel and if necessary, the mixer settings, is carried out in a simple and quick learning process via the joystick – ready to go! It also supports a variety of standard serial reception systems as well as all current surface and control units, including delta, V-tails, canards and thrust vector control.
- Fixed-wing gyro systems “Made in Germany”: Certified quality accredited by ISO 9001
- Proven 3-axis stabilization technology: Absolute precise control corrections by wind or gusts
- Usage of high quality materials: Silicon MEMS gyros on gold-plated circuit board CNC-milled aluminum housing
- Configuration without software: Additional tuning options via software and USB cable possible
- Software / Firmware for free: Future-proof due to online updates
- Suitable for all RC pilots of any learning level: Beginners, advanced and professional
- Universally applicable: From parkflyer over 3D-acromodel up to scale war birds and turbine jets.
- Multi protocol input and output
- Latest 32-bit technology
- Up to 24 channels, 16 stabilized
- Receiver redundancy for 2 inputs
- Jeti integration and telemetry
- Easy teach-in via radio
- No software needed for basic setup
- iOS & Android App via Bluetooth module (under development)
- Supply voltage: 4…10 V (2S-LiPo-compatible, min. 5.5V using Spektrum/JR satellites)
- Max. Roll & pitch rotational speed: 500°/s Max*.
Tail rotational speed: 650°/s* (typical)
- Servo frame rate: 55Hz / 220Hz select able
- Tail servo output: 1.520µs / 760µs select able
- Weight: approx 18g (without cable loom) and the length of connecting cables to receiver: 90 mm
- CORTEXpro sensor unit
- Cable loom
- Mini USB cable for computer connection
IMPORTANT NOTE: Download now the current firmware update for CORTEXpro (V1.5/1500)
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1.5 in|
You may also like…
Bavarian Demon Cortex Advanced Flight Control System
MPI 3″ Jumper Male to Male Servo Extension
$3.99Add to cart
USPS Domestic Shipping Insurance$2.80 – $28.25 Select options
Potenza Aura 8 AFCS Advanced Flight Control System
$129.99Add to cart
USPS International Shipping Insurance$6.50 – $32.85 Select options