Deluxe Models Fix ‘n’ Flex
Item #: DLX-AD78
Manufacturer: Deluxe Models
Manufacturer’s Product Number: DLX-AD78
Clear, tough, resilient, gap-filling adhesive. Bonds foam, plastic & metal.
Produces flexible bonds in ways that other glues cannot.
Fix ‘n’ Flex is a 1 part, clear, air drying, flexible adhesive with gap filling properties. It has exceptional surface grip and is safe to use, curing at 1-2 mm /hour.
Joints that are both waterproof & heatproof. It is especially effective where joints need to:
- Flex, expand, gap fill or withstand shock or vibration.
- Be non-corrosive or aggressive to paints, plastics or electrical parts.
- Withstand heat.
It should be applied with a spatula or wet finger and a smear of liquid soap will ease surface contouring & smoothing.
Its uses are many and include:
- Foam models -construction and repairs.
- Bonding plastic servo trays & motor mounts into foam.
- Bonding plastic or carbon fiber stiffeners into foam.
- Securing plugs, leads & cables from vibration.
- Creating exhaust gaskets & sealing cable exits.
- Securing model railway track street furniture, buildings & trees.
- Bonding wood and metal into plastic molded boat parts.
Fix ‘n’ Flex is supplied with a small purpose made dispensing nozzle and excess adhesive can be cleaned with white spirit.
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 1.5 in|