Flex Cessna 170 Super PNP-Yellow (Free Shipping!)
Item #: FPMCESNNA-Yellow
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPMCESNNA-Yellow
Free shipping is only valid in the continental United States. All other orders much select a shipping service other than free shipping.
We are having issues with our system adding in shipping charges on Flex aircraft. At this time please place the order and Fan Jets USA will refund the shipping charges before the order is finalized. Thank you!
The Premier Aircraft Cessna 170 is the evolution and accumulation of many years of design experience. The officially licensed Cessna 170 offers something for everyone. At its core, it is a forgiving general aviation aircraft with rough field capabilities. If desired, it also has the ability to kick up the power and offer a surprising level of aerobatic capability. It offers a perfectly balanced air-frame design combined with the included Aura 8, today’s most Advanced Flight Control System, yielding an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable and precise aircraft control without any interference to pilot inputs. The aircraft’s extremely light, yet rigid air-frame will offer forgiving yet responsive flying characteristics! The Cessna 170 structure is hollow on the inside and has carbon fiber in key locations and the unique forward plywood structure secures the power system and makes it run very smooth, even at high power. Because it is EPO foam, it remains TOUGH and REPAIRABLE.
Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the air-frame and the Aura 8 to their best potential. However, the Aura 8 programming capability allows the pilot total freedom to adjust all settings, including the flight modes (sensor control inputs can even can be switched off). The USB firmware update capability will allow you to benefit from the latest features and advancements without purchasing new equipment!
The Cessna 170 can accept a range of options, including floats for flying off of water and snow skis! The mechanism for glider towing is also included. While the aircraft excels at slow speed and back-country style flying including short takeoffs and landings from unimproved runways, our version is engineered to offer even more. If desired, the pilot can increase the voltage of the battery, and load a more extreme configuration into the Aura Flight Controller and take the flying to a whole new ‘extreme’ level!
See below for VIDEO’s!
Check our Wiki Support page for the latest updates and tips.
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- Advanced Aura 8 Control System
- Scale lines and details to bring the majesty of scale looks with an unreal flying experience!
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- Light wing loading for easy handling
- Large flaps for stunning short take-offs and landings
- Large control surfaces for excellent maneuverability
- Vortex generators for low speed control
- Extra-large tundra tires for flying off of unimproved fields
- Glider Towing mechanism installed (requires servo not included)
- Scale navigation lights Installed
- 33g metal gear digital servos for ailerons, elevators, and rudder
- 19g full metal gear digital servos installed on the flaps
- Powerful all metal 60 size motor with optimized Kv
- 80A HobbyWing BL motor controller with separate 5V/8A SBEC
- 16 x 6″ custom tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Float-ready air-frame for easy addition of optional floats
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Factory applied trim scheme
- Huge battery compartment for easy access
- Accepts a wide range of batteries while offering a range of different performance levels
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza Battery: 4S 3200 40C to 6S 5000 40C
- Potenza (3) Male to Male Servo Connectors (FPZAU01)
- Required when using ‘4 PWM’ (servo lead) Rx-> Aura connections
- Servo Reverser (when using PWM and transmitter/receiver that does not support two flap servos)
- Y-Harness (when using PWM and transmitter/receiver that does not support two flap servos. Add another one when using PWM and Floats)
- Potenza Battery Analyzer (FPZA1010)
- Potenza C80 Touch Screen Charger (FPZC0080)
- 6+ Channel Computer Radio recommended
- Float Set (includes Night LED Lights and Servo)
- Snow Ski Set
|Length:||60.1″ (1544 mm)|
|Wingspan:||86.7” (2204 mm)|
|Weight:||9 lb 2 oz. (4310 grams) with 6s 4000mAh|
|Wing Area:||1094 sq. in (70.6 sq. dm.)|
|Battery:||3200 4S -to- 5000 6S|
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||58 × 16 × 12 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version