Flex Innovations F-100D Super Sabre PNP
Item #: FPM4070A-SILVER
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM4070A-SILVER
Shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
Free shipping is only valid in the 48 continental United States. If an order is placed for a Flex Innovations product outside of this area the purchaser will be contacted with the shipping charges. This includes Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. No orders outside of this area can be processed and will be canceled.
Uncompromising, Scale EDF Performance!
The iconic F-100D is the first of the USAF’s legendary “Century Series” fighters that ushered in the era of supersonic military aircraft. The F-100, also known as “the Hun,” served in a variety of roles including air-to-air fighter, and attack fighter, and also served on several demonstration teams.
Designed by multi-time Top Gun Champion David Ribbe, the model F-100D is brought to life in a convenient, yet uncompromising package. David spent countless hours on every detail, from the complicated aerodynamics of the intake and tailpipe to the smallest of scale markings, not only to provide scale realism but also incredible flight performance.
With two-color scheme options available, you can emulate your favorite Thunderbird, or take your camouflaged F-100D back to that bombing mission in Vietnam. Both trim scheme variants include premium water slide decals so you can customize your F-100D with various squadron variants or select your favorite Thunderbird to represent. All other common decals come applied at the factory.
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System comes programmed and installed in the F-100D, making setup a breeze. This highly-refined 3-axis gyro makes the F-100 fly like it is a larger aircraft and in less wind. Thanks to Aura’s advanced implementation, it not only enhances the flying experience but never interferes with the Pilot’s control.
These features combine to offer a jet that carries energy, flies big, and perform more like a large turbine jet than a typical foam EDF. Want a scale EDF experience like no other? The Flex Innovations F-100D is the ticket to uncompromising scale EDF performance.
Super PNP Features Included:
- 3-Axis Gyro system Programmed and Installed (Aura 8 AFCS)
- Expertly Engineered Ducting and Inlet Lips
- Electric Retracts with Gear Door Sequencer (Installed)
- CNC-Machined Shock-Absorbing Main Struts with Trailing Link Nose Gear Strut (Installed)
- Ball-Link connections on all flight control surfaces
- Ball-bearing supported and mass-balanced, all-moving stabilizers
- Navigation and Anti-Collision lights (Installed)
- Removable scale drop tangs (2 Included)
- Removable scale bombs (4) included with the camouflage variant
- Large battery compartment with single latch for easy battery access
- EPO foam construction with additional carbon and plywood reinforcement in key areas
- 11-blade, 90mm EDF Unit (Installed)
- Potenza 60BLD 1600kv Brushless Outrunner motor (Installed)
- V-Good 100A ESC with 8A external switching BEC (Installed)
- 7x Potenza DS-15 digital metal gear flight control servos (Installed)
- 2x Potenza DS-12 digital servos for gear doors and nose wheel steering (Installed)
- 3-5 minute flight times depending on battery and throttle management
- Fits a wide array of batteries from 4200-6200mAh (6s)
- Wingspan: 1162mm/ 45.7″
- Length (w/o Pitot): 1410mm/ 55.5″
- Weight: 2.93kg (w/ 62 5200 Lipo)/ 7lb 13oz
- Channels: 7-channel computer transmitter
- Battery: 6s 4000-6200mAh Lipo
Recommended completion Items:
- Flight Battery: LiPo 6S 4000 to 6200mAH 40C+ Recommended
- Potenza 6S 5200mAh 40C Li-Po
- Potenza 6S 5200mAh 75C Li-Po
- Potenza 6S 6200mAh 40C Li-Po
- 7+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- Futaba T6K
- 5+ Channel Serial Receiver (see manual)
- Spektrum AR8010T (For Spektrum users)
- Futaba R3006SB (For Futaba T-FHSS users)
- Futaba R7008SB (For Futaba FASSTest users)
- Battery Charger
- iSDT D2 AC 100W x 2 Charger (up to 6S)
- iSDT T8 DC 1000W Charger (up to 8S)
Always check the WIKI for the latest Manual Updates and User Advice and Information!
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov