Flex Innovations Flexjet Pro ARF+
Item #: FPM1500A
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM1500A
Shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
Pricing Note: The price listed includes a cargo container “shared ocean freight” cost. Fan Jets USA is charging a lower ocean freight fee than Flex Innovations. Purchase from Fan Jets USA and save!
The Pro-Class Sport Jet
Built off the success of the FlexJet Super PNP, the FlexJet Pro takes that same outstanding flight performance, and bundles it with a larger aircraft with composite construction and other high-end features to create the next-level EDF or turbine rc jet.
Designed by multi-time Top Gun Champion, David Ribbe with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion Quique Somenzini, the FlexJet Pro’s fuselage utilizes a painted fiberglass shell with plywood reinforcement in key areas to maximize aerodynamic performance, while keeping the air frame clean, rigid, and lightweight. The wings and horizontal stabilizers are constructed from balsa and plywood and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired color scheme.
Thanks to expertly tuned inlet lips and full ducting, the FlexJet Pro provides efficient thrust over a wide range of speed, while not requiring unsightly and performance reducing cheater holes to mask inferior engineering. All-moving “flying stabs” give excellent pitch control at all speeds and can be even used as “tailerons” to aid in roll authority at slower speeds.
The FlexJet Pro’s robust, CNC-machined aluminum trailing link struts take the drama out of landings on all runway surfaces including grass or other rough fields. The main landing gear are located in the fuselage near the CG to provide easy ground handling, take-off rotation and the famous “wheelie” landings that the FlexJet is known for. The fuselage-mounted main gear allows for multiple transportation and storage options without requiring the wings to be installed.
The FlexJet Pro is a high-performance EDF Jet providing “turbine-like” performance in a smaller and more convenient EDF package. If you’re looking for that next step into larger and higher performance jets, the FlexJet Pro is your next stop on that jet-jockey journey!
- Professionally painted fiberglass fuselage and wood-build wings for clean, pro-class performance.
- Expertly engineered inlet lips and full ducting provides incredible thrust while remaining clean and efficient.
- Modern aerodynamics such as leading-edge root extensions (LERX’s) and ball bearing supported all-moving stabilizers for high performance and easy handling, even at lower airspeed.
- The included and installed retracts, gear door servos and nose gear servo save hours of build and setup time and are designed to work with high voltage power systems (8.4V). Wheels included with kit.
- Included and installed CNC-machined trailing link struts provide excellent ground handling, even on grass or rough fields.
- Large battery compartment with easy-access top hatch provides great access to the flight battery and other key electrical components.
- 4 DS16HV gear door servos included and installed.
- Ball bearing supported and mas-balanced, all-moving stabilators
- Custom painted and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired trim scheme.
|Weight:||10 lb 13 oz||4.90 kg (with 8S 6200mAh battery)|
|Channels:||8+ channel receiver||8+ channel computer transmitter|
|Flight Battery:||4000 – 6200+ mAh 40C+||8S (29.6V Nominal)|
|Receiver Battery:||1500 – 2000 mAh 15C+||2S (7.4V Nominal)|
Recommended completion Items:
- 8+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 8+ Channel Receiver
- 90mm Edf unit and motor- JP Hobby 8s 12 bladed edf unit
- Electronic Speed Control
- 5x 90oz Mini Servos: Feetech 9025MG Servo
- Receiver battery
- Flight battery- Lipo 6200mAh 40C
Optional Upgrades and Accessories:
- 3-Axis Gyro- Aura 8 AFCS
- Electric Brake and wheel set 55mm with 5mm axles by JP Hobby
Always check the WIKI for the latest Manual Updates and User Advice and Information!
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||39 × 18 × 18 in|