Flex Innovations Flexjet Pro 90MM EDF ARF+ (Coming this summer!)
Item #: FPM1500A
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM1500A
Available on backorder
Free shipping is only valid in the continental United States. All other orders much select a shipping service other than free shipping.
We are having issues with our system adding in shipping charges on Flex aircraft. At this time please place the order and Fan Jets USA will refund the shipping charges before the order is finalized. Thank you!
Pre-order now for delivery Summer of 2020! Fan Jets USA can not give a definitive shipping date at this point. Jets will be shipped out in the order that they are received.
The Pro-Class Sport Jet
Built off the success of the FlexJet Super PNP, the FlexJet Pro takes that same outstanding flight performance, and bundles it with a larger aircraft with composite construction and other high-end features to create the next-level EDF.
Designed by multi-time Top Gun Champion, David Ribbe with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion Quique Somenzini, the FlexJet Pro’s fuselage utilizes a painted fiberglass shell with plywood reinforcement in key areas to maximize aerodynamic performance, while keeping the airframe clean, rigid, and lightweight. The wings and horizontal stabilizers are constructed from balsa and plywood and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired color scheme.
Thanks to expertly tuned inlet lips and full ducting, the FlexJet Pro provides efficient thrust over a wide range of speed, while not requiring unsightly and performance reducing cheater holes to mask inferior engineering. All-moving “flying stabs” give excellent pitch control at all speeds and can be even used as “tailerons” to aid in roll authority at slower speeds.
The FlexJet Pro’s robust, CNC-machined aluminum trailing link struts take the drama out of landings on all runway surfaces including grass or other rough fields. The main landing gear are located in the fuselage near the CG to provide easy ground handling, take-off rotation and the famous “wheelie” landings that the FlexJet is known for. The fuselage-mounted main gear allows for multiple transportation and storage options without requiring the wings to be installed.
The FlexJet Pro is a high-performance EDF Jet providing “turbine-like” performance in a smaller and more convenient EDF package. If you’re looking for that next step into larger and higher performance jets, the FlexJet Pro is your next stop on that jet-jockey journey!
- Professionally painted fiberglass fuselage and wood-build wings for clean, pro-class performance.
- Expertly engineered inlet lips and full ducting provides incredible thrust while remaining clean and efficient.
- Modern aerodynamics such as leading-edge root extensions (LERX’s) and ball bearing supported all-moving stabilizers for high performance and easy handling, even at lower airspeeds.
- The included and installed retracts, gear door sesrovs and nose gear servo save hours of build and setup time and are designed to work with high voltage power systems (8.4V).
- Included and installed CNC-machined trailing link struts provide excellent ground handling, even on grass or rough fields.
- Large battery compartment with easy-access top hatch provides great access to the flight battery and other key electrical components.
- 4 DS16HV gear door servos included and installed.
- Ball bearing supported and mas-balanced, all-moving stabilators
- Custom painted and covered in a high-visibility, military-inspired trim scheme.
Recommended completion Items:
- 8+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 8+ Channel Receiver
- 90mm Edf unit and motor- JP Hobby 8s 12 bladed edf unit
- Electronic Speed Control
- 5x 90oz Mini Servos
- Receiver battery
- Flight battery- Lipo 6200mAh 40C
Optional Upgrades and Accessories:
- 3-Axis Gyro- Aura 8 AFCS
- Electric Brake and wheel set by JP Hobby
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||58 × 16 × 12 in|
You may also like…
USPS International Shipping Insurance$6.50 – $32.85 Select options
Potenza Aura 8 AFCS Advanced Flight Control System
JP Hobby 120A HV Brushless Speed Control
$149.99Add to cart
USPS Domestic Shipping Insurance$2.80 – $28.25 Select options
JP Hobby 90mm 1330kv 8S 12 Blade Metal EDF
$295.99Add to cart