Flex Innovations RV-8 Super PNP- Orange (Free Shipping!)
$499.99 – $559.99
Item #: FPM35
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM35
Free shipping is only valid in the continental United States. All other orders much select a shipping service other than free shipping. There may be additional shipping charges and we can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
We are having issues with our system adding in shipping charges on Flex aircraft. At this time please place the order and Fan Jets USA will refund the shipping charges before the order is finalized. Thank you!
The Flex Innovations RV-8 is a massive, yet lightweight airframe that offers an incredibly wide flight envelope. From beginners to experts, the RV-8 has something to offer everyone. Beautiful scale lines, clear canopy with pilot and a beautiful color scheme deliver a true-to-scale presence in the air and on the ground.
The finely tuned power system allows the RV-8 to fly large aerobatic maneuvers as well as basic 3D maneuvers in a very predictable and friendly manner. It offers a perfectly balanced air-frame design combined with the included Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System. The Aura 8 AFCS is today’s most sophisticated stabilization system, yielding an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable and precise aircraft control without any interference to pilot inputs. The pre-programmed and installed Aura 8 works with any known transmitter and receiver and requires only a quick connection to your receiver to get you flying. Out of the box, the Aura is pre-programmed with 3 Flight Modes (Low Rate, Gyro Off – Low Rate, Gyro On – High Rate, Live-Wing, Gyro On) that gives you the option to choose how you want to fly.
The RV-8 structure is hollow on the inside and has plywood and carbon fiber in key locations. The innovative plywood sub-structure secures the power system to the wing tube and landing gear mount, making the motor run very smooth, even at high power. Because it is EPO foam, it remains TOUGH yet REPAIRABLE.
The RV-8 can accept a range of options, including floats for flying off water and a key chain camera mount! Do not forget the night version!
The RV-8 has an array of options, including floats for flying off water and a key chain camera mount for capturing that impressive in-flight footage. Don’t forget the night version, with internally mounted and pre-installed LEDs that make the airplane shine from the inside!
With hundreds of designs, World F3A and Free Style Champion Quique Somenzini has maximized the simplicity and practicality of the RV-8 design. It takes less than one-hour to assemble out of the box and remains quick to assemble at the field. It is easily transportable in size. In the air, the locked in feel, stability, precision, power and unprecedented maneuverability will make the RV-8 your favorite every-day aircraft.
Check out the VIDEO’s below!
Check our Wiki Support page for the latest updates and tips.
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- Advanced Aura 8 Control System
- Scale lines and details to bring the majesty of scale looks with an unreal flying experience!
- Removable pilot to allow customization or easy replacement
- Less than 1 hour assembly time
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Hollow EPO foam wing with internal wood and carbon fiber structure
- Two-piece wing for easy transportation and field assembly
- Light wing loading for easy handling
- Large flaps for stunning short take-offs and landings
- Large control surfaces for excellent maneuverability
- Huge top hatch for easy battery and equipment access
- Vortex generators for low speed control
- Scale navigation lights Installed
- 6061-T6 aluminum landing gear offers increased durability and scale appeal
- Six New DS34 metal gear digital servos for ailerons, elevators, rudder, and flaps
- Powerful all metal 70 size 500Kv motor offers astonishing power.
- 100A ZTW BL motor controller with separate 5V/10A SBEC
- 17.5 x 7″ custom tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Float-ready air-frame for easy addition of optional floats
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- All linkages use ball links for secure yet precise control
- Rudder and elevator servos mounted in tail for precise control
- Factory applied trim scheme
- Accepts a wide range of batteries while offering a range of different performance levels
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza Battery: 5S 4200 40C to 6S 6200 75C
- Potenza (3) Male to Male Servo Connectors (FPZAU01)
- Required when using ‘4 PWM’ (servo lead) Rx-> Aura connections
- Servo Reverser (when using PWM and transmitter/receiver that does not support two flap servos) (FPZA1025)
- Y-Harness (when using PWM and transmitter/receiver that does not support two flap servos. Add another one when using PWM and Floats) (FPZA1012)
- Potenza Battery Analyzer (FPZA1010)
- 6+ Channel Computer Radio recommended
- Float Set (includes Night LED Lights and Servo (Green Floats: FPM357016, Orange Floats: FPM357016B)
|Length:||66.3″ (1685 mm)|
|Wingspan:||75.8” (1925 mm)|
|Weight:||10 lb 3 oz. (4660 grams) with 6s 5200mAh|
|Wing Area:||1120 sq. in (72.3 sq. dm.)|
|Channels:||6+ (7 if switching night LED’s)|
|Battery:||4200 5S -to- 6200 6S|
|Flight Time:||5 to 9 minutes depending on flying style|
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version