GT Power TD610 Pro AC/DC Charger
Item #: GTP153
Manufacturer: GT Power
Manufacturer’s Product Number: GTP153
The GT Power TD610 Pro AC/DC charger is an intelligent charger/discharger that is at the forefront of technology and intuitive display. It features a rapid charge/discharge with a built-in microprocessor and new software to make charging very easy. Supporting different types of batteries with easy operation makes this a must-have charger for any application. The built-in memory for different batteries makes set up fast and easy to start. Control and set up are done on the 4″ color high definition LCD display.
The TD610 Pro has an “auto” function when charging/discharging batteries that protects the cells from overcharging. The TD610 Pro charger has a maximum output power of 100W (DC) and 100W (AC). It can charge up to 14 cells of Nicd/NiMh and up to 6S in LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV at one time with a max current of 10.0A. The charger has a built-in cooling fan to keep the electronics cool and long-lasting.
- An individual cell voltage balancer built-in for Lilo/LiPo/LiFe packs.
- Monitors and balances individual cells of the lithium battery pack during discharging.
- Variable charging: Fast charge which reduces the charge time of lithium batteries and storage mode.
- Variable modes: Fast charge mode, Storage Charge mode, Discharge Mode, Repair Mode
- 4″ high-definition LCD touch screen and comes with a stylus.
Delta-Peak Detection: Stops charging when a full charge is detected on NiCd/NiMh batteries.
Auto-charge Limit: This allows the user to set the limit of a charge current to avoid high current charging.
Capacity Limit: When the charging capacity exceeds the limit the charger will shut down.
Temperature Limit: The charger will shut down if the internal sensors reach an unsafe range.
- Dual Power: AC 100-240V DC 10.0V-18.0V
- Charger Current: 0.1-10.0A
- Dis-charger Current: 0.1-3A
- Circuit Power: 100W (DC)/ 100W (AC)
- LiPo/LiFe/LiLo: 1-6 Series
- NiMh/NiCd: 1-14 Cells
- Pb(Lead Acid): 2-20V
- Size: 164mm x 133mm x 50mm
- Weight: 456g
- Max Input Power: 50-240W
- Min. Input Power: 10-20V
- Alarm Sounds: Once and Repeatedly
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 2.75 in|