JP Hobby 120A HV Brushless Speed Control
Item #: JPH-120AHV
Manufacturer: JP Hobby
Manufacturer’s Product Number: JPH-120AHV
JP Hobby 120A brush less Speed Control offers many features at an economical price. The JP Hobby series works with helicopters, airplanes and edf jets.
The JP 120A High Voltage Series Brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is a high power system for RC models.
- Continuous Current: 120A
- Burst Current: 150A
- Battery: 6-12S Lipo
- Weight: 142g
- Size: 48mm W, 80mm L, 21mm H
- Programmable: Done by Transmitter
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
- Low Voltage Cut off
- Governor Mode
- Strong BEC Output- 5-6V
- Anti-Spark Plug and technology
1. Over-heat protection: When the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it too cool.
2. Lost signal protection: The ESC will automatically cut power to the motor when it detects a lost of throttle signal for 2 seconds, then the motor will emit continuous beeping tone.
- Brake: 4 Choices
- Battery Type: NiCd/NiMH, Lipo, Life
- Low Voltager Protection Threshold: 2.8-3.2V
- Governor Mode (Heli)
- Motor Rotation
- Start Up Strength: 10-50%
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 1 in|