- You cannot add "Castle Creations Phoenix Edge Lite 50 AMP ESC" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
JP Hobby 150A HV 6-12S Brushless Speed Control OPTO
Item #: JPH-150AHV
Manufacturer: JP Hobby
Manufacturer’s Product Number: JPH-150AHV
Out of stock
JP Hobby 150A brush less Speed Control offers many features at an economical price. The JP Hobby series works with helicopters, airplanes and edf jets. The JP Hobby 150 Amp Brushless Electronic Speed Controller is using a firmware specifically designated to be used with JP Hobby pole counts motors.
The JP 150A High Voltage Series Brushless Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is a high power system for RC models.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Programmable: Done by Transmitter or program card
- Safety thermal over-load protection
- Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
- Low Voltage Cut off
- Governor Mode
- Over-heat protection: When the temperature of ESC exceeds 110 deg C, the ESC will reduce the output power to allow it to cool.
- Lost signal protection: The ESC will automatically cut power to the motor when it detects a lost of throttle signal for 2 seconds, then the motor will emit continuous beeping tone.
- Continuous Current: 150A
- Burst Current: 180A
- Battery: 6-12S Lipo
- Weight: 142g
- BEC Output: No BEC. OPTO.
- Size: 48mm x 80mm x 21mm
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 1 in|