JTM L-39 120mm Camo -Free Shipping
$1,779.99 – $1,979.99
Item #: JTM-L39-Camo
Manufacturer: Jet Teng Models
Manufacturer’s Product Number: JTM-L39-Camo
Special order the Jet Teng Models 120mm L-39 edf arf. When ordering a JTM jet it is custom made at the factory to ensure that the jet is made with the latest production methods. It also ensures that the kit has not been sitting in a warehouse with cold and hot temperature swings. The current lead time is an estimated 12 weeks for delivery due to Covid-19.
Jet Teng Models L-39 120mm edf arf
The JTM L-39 offers superb quality and construction which rivals Comp Arf and Violett Models without the hefty price tag. Construction consists of a fiberglass frame with reinforcements of carbon in key stress areas in both the wings and fuselage. Featuring removable wings for easy transportation this jet is easy to transport to the flying field. Installation of the edf unit features a hatch for access to the mounting bracket. The finish on the jet consists of paint with decals placed on top and a glossy clear coat to give an extremely professional-looking jet. The L-39 comes with a large removable canopy for easy access to the battery area along with landing gear doors.
It features a fully composite fuselage and wing with retract hard points pre-installed in the nose and retract hatches pre-cut in the wing.
- Fully painted composite fuselage
- Pre-installed inlet ducting
- Clear canopy with pre-installed hinge
- Fully painted composite wing with ailerons and flaps
- Exhaust ducting sheet, small parts, hardware pack & gear door covers.
- Ailerons, Elevators, and flaps are all PRE-HINGED
- The JTM L-39 arf can also take a small turbine for power. Contact the Fan Jets USA crew if you wish to order a turbine version instead of the edf model.
Control Surface Setup:
- Elevator: 20mm
- Rudder: 20mm
- Ailerons: 15mm
- Flaps: Low- 25mm, Full- 55mm or more with 2mm Down elevator with Full Flaps
- C.G. 110mm From the L.E. where the wing meets the fuselage.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR, AND BATTERY.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Ducted Fan: 120mm class fan unit- Jetfan 120, JP Hobby, Schubeler DS-86-AXI, and others
- Brushless Motor: 120mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brushless
- Servos (Metal Gear): Ailerons- 2x Slim Wing Design, Flaps- 2x Slim Wing Design, Rudder- 1x Slim Wing Design, Elevator- 2x Sub Micro, Nose Gear Steering- 1x Sub Micro.
- Li-Po Battery: 10-12S 5,000mAh 40-55c Lipo
- 6 Channel transmitter/Receiver
- Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- Servo Extensions
Insurance Note: International shipping insurance is not available with JTM Jets.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||49 × 20 × 20 in|