Flex Innovations Flexjet G2 Super PNP
Item #: FPMFPM34-G2-TB
Manufacturer: Premier Aircraft
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPMFPM34-G2-TB
Shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
The FlexJet G2 combines revolutionary sport jet performance with a modern, scale-like appearance. The FlexJet G2 is designed by the Flex Innovations team including Top Gun Champion, David Ribbe, with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion, Quique Somenzini. The FlexJet G2 includes aerodynamic features such as a clipped delta wing, leading-edge root extensions (LERX’s), and a dog-tooth leading edge to offer great flight characteristics through a wide angle of attack range and differing airspeeds. A generous side area, a mid-set wing, and a large rudder make knife-edge flight a breeze. All-moving “flying stabs” give excellent pitch control, and even move like ailerons providing crisp roll response.
The inlets, ducting, and tailpipe are expertly engineered to provide incredible thrust over a wide speed range while remaining highly efficient. The fuselage-mounted main landing gear is set near the CG for easy ground handling and take-off rotation. The long travel, trailing-link struts smooth out the bumps from rough surfaces and take the drama out of landings. The construction is made primarily of EPO foam with additional carbon fiber and plywood reinforcement in key areas to keep the airframe rigid and lightweight.
Improvements from the Flex Innovations’ Design Team and valuable feedback from our customers have been incorporated to help take the FlexJet G2 to the next level. An upgraded power system enhances the thrust and speed of the FlexJet G2, while key structural updates provide a more solid and robust feel in flight. New DS17 servos on the elevators provide more torque and speed for their demanding application, and the new Thunderbird-inspired trim scheme sharpens the overall appearance. A pilot figure is also included to enhance the scale appeal.
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System is installed in the FlexJet G2 and comes programmed with no additional programming required. The Aura 8 AFCS is a highly refined 3-axis gyro that makes the aircraft fly like it’s bigger and fly in less wind! Due to its advanced implementation, it is unobtrusive, feeling like there is nothing in the way of the pilot! The Aura also allows the FlexJet G2 to be delivered with advanced, expertly tuned parameters already in place, like tailerons, which make the all-moving horizontal stabs act as elevators and ailerons. Additionally, independently optimized rudder and nosewheel steering settings allow for enhanced tracking while taking off or landing.
These features combine to offer a jet that carries energy, flies big, and performs more like a large turbine jet than a typical foam EDF. The FlexJet G2 is sure to put a smile on your face, every time you fly it!
- Wingspan: 41.6” (1056 mm)
- Length: 55.1″ (1400 mm)
- Flying Weight: 6lb 12oz. (3.06 kilograms) with 6S 5200mAh
- EDF: 11 bladed 90mm edf unit
- Motor: Potenza 65BLDF 1500kv Brushless outrunner
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Revolutionary sport-jet flight performance
- Programmed and installed Aura 8 AFCS
- Expertly engineered inlets, ducting, and tailpipe, with no cheater holes
- Installed electric retracts with gear door sequencer
- Installed metal trailing-link struts with rubber down stops
- Metal clevis connections on all flight control surfaces
- EPO construction with additional carbon fiber and plywood reinforcement
- Ball-bearing supported and balanced all-moving horizontal stabilizers
- Large battery compartment with spring-loaded latch for easy access
- Installed 11-blade, 90mm ducted fan and Potenza 65BLDF 1500kv motor
- Installed 100A ESC with external 8A/5V BEC
- (3) Installed DS15 digital, metal gear servos for ailerons and rudder
- (2) Installed DS17 digital, metal gear servos for elevators
- (4) Installed Potenza DS12 digital servos for gear doors and nosewheel steering
- Accepts a wide variety of batteries, from 4200 to 6200mAh 6S Li-Pos
- Pre-painted trim scheme with decals applied
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- 6+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- Serial-Capable Receiver (See Manual)
- Flight Battery
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||36 × 18 × 10 in|