Premier Aircraft Flexjet Super PNP
Item #: FPM3470-ORANGE
Manufacturer: Premier Aircraft
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM3470-ORANGE
The FlexJet combines modern aerodynamics with sport jet practicality and performance. The modern planform includes features such as a clipped delta wing, LERX’s (Leading Edge Root Extensions), and a dog tooth leading edge to offer great characteristics through a wide angle of attack range.
The FlexJet is designed by the Flex Innovations team including Top Gun Champion and internationally known jet designer David Ribbe with aerodynamic collaboration from F3A World Champion Quique Somenzini. The Construction is EPO foam with multiple carbon spars and joiner tubes in the wings and tail surfaces. Plywood is also used where required.
The inlet lips and ducting are expertly engineered to provide efficient thrust over a wide speed range. The take-off thrust and acceleration are especially impressive. The plastic tailpipe is lightweight and offers smooth airflow while allowing access to internal components. Fuselage mounted main landing gear is set near the CG for easy ground handling and take-off rotation. The long travel trailing-link struts smooth out the bumps and take the drama out of landings. Timing of the retracts and doors is automatically sequenced. The generous side area, a mid-set wing, and a large rudder make knife edge flight a breeze. All-moving ” flying stabs” give excellent pitch control at all speeds, and can even act as ailerons in specific high performance flight modes.
The Aura 8 advanced flight control system offers a highly refined 3-axis gyro to make the Jet fly like it is bigger and flying in less wind! Due to its advanced implementation, it will feel like there is nothing in the way of the pilot! The Aura also allows the Jet to be delivered with advanced expertly tuned features and parameters already in place. An example of this is the expert programs ‘Tailerons’ which make the all-moving horizontal stabs act as elevators and ailerons in one flight mode with no extra user programming and using even a basic 6-channel transmitter.
These features combine to offer a jet that carries energy, flies big, and performs more like a turbine jet than a typical foam EDF. Altogether it is an unbeatable performer.
Aura 8 connects via USB to your windows Tablet or PC, ensuring you have full adjustment of all settings and the latest firmware updates from the Flex Innovations Team.
- Wingspan: 41.6” (1531 mm)
- Length: 58.2″ (1479 mm)
- Flying Weight: 6lb 7oz. (2.9 kilograms) with 6S 4000mAh
- Wing Area: 691.3 sq. in (44.6 sq. dm.)
- EDF: 11 bladed 90mm edf unit
- Motor: Potenza 60 Brushless outrunner 1450kv
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Pre-Programmed Aura 8 AFCS with Firmware v1.6 (installed)
- Expertly Engineered Ducting and Inlet Lips for Power and Efficiency
- Modern Aerodynamics for High Performance and Easy Handling
- Electric Retracts with Door Sequencer (installed)
- Metal Trailing-Link Struts with Rubber Downstops (installed)
- Metal Clevis Connections on all Flight Control Surfaces
- EPO Construction with Carbon Fiber Spars and Joiner Tubes
- Ball Bearing Supported and Balanced All-Moving Stabilators
- Large Battery Compartment from top with single Latch for easy Access
- 11 Blade 90mm Ducted-Fan for Amazing Performance and Sound (installed)
- Potenza 60BLDF 1450kv Motor for excellent Power and Efficiency (installed)
- Hobby Wing 80A ESC with external BEC 8A at 5V (installed)
- (5) Potenza DS15 Digital Metal Gear Flight Control Servos (installed)
- (4) Potenza DS12 Digital Servos for Doors and Nose wheel Steering (installed)
- 4 to 6 minute flight times depending on battery choice and throttle management
- Wide choice of batteries 4000 to 5200 mAh (6S)
- Custom Trim Scheme and Decals Applied
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Li-Po Battery: 6s 4,000-5,500mah 40c
- 6+ Channel Computerized Radio including receiver
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
|Dimensions||58 × 16 × 12 in|