Premier Aircraft Mamba 10 PNP
Item #: FPM3270
Manufacturer: Premier Aircraft
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM3270
The Mamba 10 is a fantastic aerobatic and 3D flyer. Biplanes offer a unique challenge as every aspect of the design must be optimized, from the structure, to the aerodynamics, and control system. Only years of experience designing aircraft in this category can produce the Mamba 10’s aggressive, yet forgiving characteristics. The Flex Innovations team has the ability to optimize all of these points.
Quique Somenzini knows how to optimize biplane aerodynamics like no other, having won F3A and 3D world championships with his biplane designs. A biplane with less coupling or better manners cannot be found.
The structure is highly optimized offering an aircraft that is stiff and strong, yet light in weight. Its plywood sub-structure keeps the motor secure while offering great mounting and cooling for the battery.
Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the airframe and the Aura 8 to their best potential. However, the Aura 8 programming capability allows the pilot total freedom to adjust all settings, including the flight modes (sensor control inputs can even be switched off). The USB firmware update capability will allow you to benefit from the latest features and advancements without purchasing new equipment!
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System brings out the best of every airframe. It makes the aircraft fly as if it is larger and more stable and minimizes the effect of the wind. Pilots also rave about its direct and non-interfering feeling, and its ability to NOT feel ‘in the way’.
The Mamba is licensed by Jim Kimbal Enterprises.
Altogether it is an unbeatable performer in a compact park-flyer package.
- Wingspan: 40.7” (1033 mm)
- Length: 43.4″ (1102 mm)
- Flying Weight:54 oz. (1520 grams) with 3S 2200mAh
- Wing Area: 691.3 sq. in (44.6 sq. dm.)
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Advanced Aura 8 Control System
- SIX Servos included! FOUR for Ailerons.
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Light wing loading for easy handling
- Large control surfaces for excellent maneuverability
- Shark Teeth for low speed control
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Easy disassembly for transport in small cars
- Optimized cooling with large intakes and outlets
- 15g metal gear Digital Servos are durable, powerful, and precise
- Realistic biplane looks based on full scale designs
- Powerful all metal 10 size motor with optimized Kv
- 50A HobbyWing BL motor controller with 5V/3A SBEC
- 11.5 x 4.5″ Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Large battery compartment
- One-piece upper and lower wings
- Factory applied trim scheme
- CA hinges for security and free movement
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Li-Po Battery: 3s 2,100-3,300mah 40c
- 6+ Channel Computerized Radio including receiver
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||43 × 15 × 14 in|