JP Hobby ER120 12mm Jet Oleo Struts-Dual Nose Wheel
Item #: JPH-OL-120-D
Manufacturer: JP Hobby
Manufacturer’s Product Number: JPH-OL-120-D
These oleo struts are made for 120mm jets in the 5-10kg/ 11-22lbs. They add functionality and scale realism to your edf jet. These struts can be used with retracts or with fixed landing gear. The struts help smooth out rough landings and gives better ground handling even on grass fields. Comes with steering linkage for steering servo to nose gear.
CNC Machined Aluminum articulated and hydraulic suspended landing gear. Main gear and single nose gear. For planes up to 10kg.
- Main struts x 2
- Nose strut x 1
- Weight: 230g/ 8oz.
- Strut Diameter: 12mm
- For planes up to 10kg/ 22 lbs.
- Main Gear Length: 155mm/ 6″ (From axle to top of strut where it meets the retract)
- Nose Gear Length: 165mm/ 6.5″ (From axle to top of strut where it meets the retract)
- Steering Servo Mounting Dimensions: Length: 36mm/ 1.3″, Width: 16mm/ 0.59″
- Axle size: 5mm with adjustable axle length to accommodate different tire size widths. Can take electric brakes with a 5mm axle size.
- Axle Length: 15mm
- Materials: Aluminum
- Suspension: hydraulic
Nose gear takes up to 60mm/ 2.36″ size tires that are not included. Two wheels needed.
Main gear takes up to 70mm/ 2.75″ size tires that are not included.
- 2x Scale metal struts for main landing gear
- 1x Scale metal strut nose gear
Note: The oleo struts are delivered without the wheels. JP Hobby, retracts, wheels and brake systems are recommended for this product
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|