Flex QQ Extra 300G2 Super PNP-Red
$259.99 – $289.99
Item #: FPM3770
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM3770
Shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska. Fan Jets USA will use UPS standard ground for free shipping. If another type of delivery is desired please contact us for a quote.
The QQ Extra 300G2 is the second generation of the very popular and successful QQ Extra 300. Improvements from the Flex Innovations’ Design Team and valuable feedback from our customers around the world have been incorporated to evolve the QQ Extra 300G2 to the next level!
Our newest Potenza 10 BL motor (1400kv) with a larger 50A ESC delivers more power that translates into more punch out from a hover and greater top speed. The new Potenza DS15 digital servos offer better precision and better reliability. Vibrant new color schemes bring outstanding visibility and modern flavor.
A perfectly balanced airframe and super light design have been combined with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System…the Aura 8. Using the latest Aura 8 firmware, the QQ Extra 300G2 gives an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable, and precise aircraft control without any bounce back or interference to pilot inputs. The aircraft will fly as if it were much larger with turbulent air being less noticeable, rotations stopping more precisely, and smoother landings!
The meticulous Quique Somenzini design and manufacturing of the QQ Extra 300G2 gives you light and stiff at the same time due to the hollow interior design with strength from carbon fiber in key locations. Because it is EPO, it remains tough and repairable.
The Night version now incorporates LEDs INSIDE the fuselage to increase visibility in the darkness. A new LED controller that allows the pilot to turn the LED lights on/off in flight.
The QQ Extra 300G2 is all around the perfect airplane for those wanting to do sport flying or 3D aerobatics with maximum fun and minimal hassle! It’s the Go-To airplane!
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED!
- New Potenza 10 1400Kv BL motor for 3s operation
- New ZTW 50A ESC with 8A internal BEC
- (4) Potenza DS15 digital servos
- Innovative and redesigned plywood sub-frame connects the firewall to the wing spar while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Advanced AURA 8 Control system with new Firmware (no bounce back)
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Super-light Rigid Airframe
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 11.5 x 4.5″ Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Wheel Pants to enhance scale appearance (removable)
- Vortex Generators for low-speed control
- Custom Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- Highly visible and modern factory applied trim scheme
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza 3S 2200 45C battery (FPZB22003S45)
- Potenza 3S 2600 45C battery (FPZB26003S45)
- Potenza (3) Male to Male Servo Connectors (FPZAU01)
- Optional for ‘4 PWM’ (servo) Rx connections with traditional Receivers
- Potenza Battery Analyzer (FPZA1010)
- Spektrum DSMX Remote Receiver (SPM9745)
- Futaba R2001SB S.Bus S-FHSS Receiver (FUTR2001SB)
- 6+ Channel Computer Radio recommended*
|Length:||47.8” (1215 mm)|
|Wingspan:||47.8” (1215 mm)|
|Weight:||3 lb, 0 oz. (1360 grams)|
|Wing Area:||572.5 sq. in (40 sq. dm.)|
|Battery:||2200 – 3300 3S|
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||40 × 12 × 12 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version