RBC Kits Mig 15 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-6075
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-6075
The MiG-15 was built following a requirement for a single-seat fighter with a maximum speed of Mach 0.9, good rate-of-climb to 32,800ft a minimum duration of 1 hour and large-caliber cannon armament. This model was designed for a Mini Fan pro. It is performed in a typical RBC construction with wooden hull and fin surfaces, however, the planking is on this model because of the form of fairly simple. The Mig 15 will fly medium speed. It is controlled by ailerons, elevator and throttle. The kit contains all wood parts CNC machined in selected material, deep drawn parts, a detailed plan and small parts.
Decals not included in kit.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- All formers and ribs CNC cut
- Unique tab lock design
- One piece design for easy transportation
- Motor/Fan accessible through hatch
- Easy battery access through canopy
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 3 for regular operation: 2 ailerons, 1 elevator.
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen
- 3 Channel Receiver
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 3x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions-Ailerons, Elevators
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|