RBC Kits P80 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-6089
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-6089
The RBC Kit P80 is a moderate build kit that will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The P80 can serve as an advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the kit. A full size cad drawing is also included along with a vacuum formed canopy. Instructions have photos and instructions on a cd. The P80 works extremely well with the Jetapult launching system from Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 2 for aileron operation: 1 for elevator
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen (3-4S up to 4,000mAh)
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions
- Recommended RBC Setup: HET 2W motor, 3S 3700mAh 35C Lipo
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|