Flex Innovations Mamba 60 PNP- Yellow (Free Shipping!)
$499.99 – $569.99
Item #: FPM39-YELLOW
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM39-YELLOW
Free shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska. Fan Jets USA will use UPS standard ground for free shipping. If another type of delivery is desired please contact us for a quote.
With many decades of aerodynamic designs and having won F3A and 3D world championships with his biplane designs, Quique Somenzini strives for the utmost in flight perfection. Starting with a Model 12 from Jim Kimball Enterprises, Quique has made various aerodynamic and geometric design changes over the years to further refine the performance of the Model 12, and perfect it as a 3D and aerobatic model biplane. These years of design experience and astute attention to every aerodynamic detail allow an aerobatic biplane experience not available anywhere else!
The Mamba 60E takes that core design a step further, combining a stiff, yet light weight structure with massive amounts of wing area for the lightest wing loading possible. Quique has also minimized control coupling and matched this modern airframe design with explosive power to unleash to incredible 3D performance.
The foam EPO structure is highly optimized using various materials in key locations like carbon fiber and plywood to create an aircraft that is stiff and strong, yet light in weight. The Mamba 60E’s motor and aluminum landing gear is mounted to its plywood sub-structure, keeping everything rigid and lightweight.
Each of the four wing panels are easily removed by one screw to make transportation to the field a breeze. The interplane struts use retention pins to be secured to the wings.
The Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System brings out the best of every airframe. It makes the aircraft fly as if it is larger and more stable and minimizes the effect of the wind. Pilots also rave about its direct and true feeling and its ability to NOT feel ‘in the way’.
All of this combines to make the Mamba 60E an unbeatable performer in a massive yet convenient size!
The Mamba 60E is fully licensed by Jim Kimball Enterprises.
SUPER PNP FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Factory programmed and installed Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System (AFCS)
- Incredibly light wing loading for easy flight handling and performance
- Amazing aerobatic capability
- Two-piece top and bottom wings with metal interplane strut retention pins for quick assembly and easy transportation
- Hollow EPO foam construction with carbon fiber and plywood reinforcements in key areas for light weight and easy repairs
- Innovative plywood sub-frame securely connects the motor, lower wing tube and landing gear
- Large control surfaces with extreme amounts of deflection to excel in 3D aerobatics
- Large removable top hatch for easy access to the battery
- Ball Link connections on all control surfaces for precise control
- Rudder and elevator servos are mounted in the rear of the fuselage for precise push-pull control
- Hobbywing 80A ESC with external 7.4V/8A HV SBEC
- 6061-T6 Aluminum landing gear offers increased durability
- (6) DS-34HV metal gear, digital, mini servos for all control surfaces
- Powerful all-metal 65-size 550kV motor offers astonishing power and performance
- Custom-tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) 16x6E propeller for awesome grip at all airspeeds and RPM.
- Custom-tooled control horns for optimized control throw and precision
- Clear canopy with pilot for enhanced realism
- Wingspan: 53.2′ (1353 mm)
- Length: 57″ (1447 mm)
- Flying Weight: 7lb 11oz. (3.51 grams) with 6S 4200mAh
- Wing Area: 1181 sq. in (76 sq. dm.)
- Channels: 5-6 channel computer transmitter
- Battery: 6s 4,200-5,200mAh
GREAT FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Advanced Aura 8 Control System
- SIX Servos included! FOUR for Ailerons.
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Light wing loading for easy handling
- Large control surfaces for excellent maneuverability
- Shark Teeth for low speed control
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Easy disassembly for transport in small cars
- Optimized cooling with large intakes and outlets
- 15g metal gear Digital Servos are durable, powerful, and precise
- Realistic biplane looks based on full scale designs
- Powerful all metal 10 size motor with optimized Kv
- 50A HobbyWing BL motor controller with 5V/3A SBEC
- 11.5 x 4.5″ Custom Tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Large battery compartment
- One-piece upper and lower wings
- Factory applied trim scheme
- CA hinges for security and free movement
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Flight Battery: 6S 4200 to 5200mAH 30C+
- 6+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 6+ Channel Radio Receiver
- Spektrum AR8010T
- Battery Charger
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version