RBC Kits TA183 “Huckebein”
Item #: RBC-1220
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1220
The Focke-Wulf Ta 183 Huckebein was a design for a jet-powered fighter aircraft intended as the successor to the Messerschmitt Me 262 and other day fighters in Luftwaffe service during World War II. It was developed only to the extent of wind tunnel models when the war ended, but the basic design was further developed postwar in Argentina as the FMA IAe 33 Pulqui II. The name Huckebein is a reference to a trouble-making raven (Hans Huckebein der Unglücksrabe) from an illustrated story in 1867 by Wilhelm Busch.
This easy to build kit will create a buzz at the field with this unique edf jet that has great flying characteristics. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair. The Huckebein can be a tame or advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the kit. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed canopy and nose cone. Features a hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area.
Fences have been added to the wings, these are necessary for good flying as without them the TA183 can spin out of the air With the fences installed it is a delight to fly. The TA183 is capable of flying at very fast speeds with the HET 2W or 3W motors. It will fly even faster with the HET 2W-20 on a 4s.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- One Piece Design
- Wingspan: 800mm/ 31.5 Inches
- Flying Weight: 900 g./ 1.9 lb.
- Wing Area: 14 dm2
- Wing Loading: 64gr dm2 to 66gr dm2
- 4 Channel Elevator, Ailerons & Throttle (ailerons mixed for slower landing speed)
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- Photo Instructions
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Canopy , Intake Duct and Motor Cover
- Paper Intake Tube , PVC Outlet Tube
- Control Horns , Steering Cables
Items needed for completion:
- 3 Channel radio system
- 2x Light weight Servos: About 9 grams in torque
- Motor: Hetrc edf 2W (3 lipo) or 2W-20(4 lipo)
- Brushless Speed controller
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, JP Hobby, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Battery: 3S or 4S 3200-4,000 mAh lipo 40C
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- 2x Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|