Flex Cessna 170 60E G2 Super PNP
$579.99 – $629.99
Item #: FPM4470-Orange
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM4470-Orange
Shipping is only valid in the continental United States. If the delivery address is outside the continental USA, a Fan Jets USA member will contact you to arrange for shipping rates and payment. We can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
The officially licensed Cessna 170 60E G2 offers something incredible for everyone. At first glance, it is a forgiving general aviation aircraft with rough field capabilities. But take a deeper look into the heart of the Cessna, and you’ll find its expansive capability. From wild 3D aerobatics to gentle touch and goes on the water, this incredible aircraft offers a perfectly balanced airframe for all flying styles. Combine such an incredible airframe with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System, the Aura 8 AFCS (included), and you’ll get an unmatched flying experience unavailable anywhere else.
The Cessna 170 60E G2 is the second generation of extremely popular and successful Flex Innovations Cessna 170 60E. Improvements from the Flex Innovations’ Design Team and valuable feedback from our customers around the world have been incorporated to take the Cessna 170 60E G2 to the next level! The Aura 8 AFCS has been further optimized and better matched to the airframe. And, as usual, the Aura 8 AFCS allows you the freedom to adjust all settings for your own flying style. The Cessna 170 60E G2 can also accept a wide range of options and accessories, including floats for flying off of water, and snow skis for flying off of snow. Leading edge slats can also be fitted, and a glider tow mechanism is built into the airframe.
The Cessna 170 60E G2 is the go-to, all-around perfect airplane for maximum fun and minimal hassle. From sport flying, and touch and goes, to 3D aerobatics and float flying, the Cessna 170 60E G2 is sure to be your favorite daily flier that can do it all!
See below for videos!
Check our Wiki Support page for the latest updates and tips.
- Light wing loading, with large control surfaces for an incredibly wide flight envelope, and the ultimate performance
- Designed by World Champion, Quique Somenzini
- Aura 8 Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. It’s more than a gyro!
- Live-wing couples the flaps and ailerons for roll control, increasing the Cessna 170’s maneuverability.
- Optional Night Version includes internally-mounted LEDs in the wings and fuselage and spotlights on the tail to illuminate the aircraft in the darkest nights
- Huge quick-release battery hatch with a removable battery tray for easy battery access
- Aileron and flap servos connect to the fuselage with a single connection per wing
- Extra-large tundra tires make flying off of unimproved fields a breeze
- Scale navigation and landing lights are installed in both the Day and Night Versions
- Enhanced scale realism with imitation windows
- Improved wing mounting with threaded metal inserts for the screws securing the main wings
- Ball linkages are used on all servo and control horn connections for smooth, reliable control
- Traditional-style hinges on the elevator and rudder offer free movement and great reliability
- Innovative plywood subframe and hollow EPO construction is lightweight while remaining stiff
- Potenza 100A 32 Bit ESC with 5V/8A BEC provides silky smooth throttle response and reliability
- Wing struts easily attach with a single pin, and fold flat for transport
- (6) DS34 servos are factory-installed for easy assembly and precise control
- Potenza 60L Motor provides incredible power while remaining lightweight
- Float-ready airframe makes for easy addition of floats
- Vortex generators enhance low-speed control
- A glider tow mechanism is installed and makes setup for towing very simple
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Factory-painted and factory-installed decals look great and keep the work to a minimum
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Potenza 6S 5200mAh 40C battery (FPZB52006S40)
- Potenza 6S 6200mAh 40C battery (FPZB62006S40)
- Minimum 6-Channel Computer Transmitter Required
(8 Channels Recommended for all ‘Expert’ features, excluding transmitter switchable Night LEDs)
- Futaba T6K
- Serial Receiver
- Spektrum 4651T SRXL2 Receiver
- Spektrum AR6610T SRXL2 Receiver
- Futaba R2001SB Receiver
- Futaba R7003SB Receiver
- Float Set (includes Night LED Lights and Servo)
- Snow Ski Set
|Length:||60.1″ (1544 mm)|
|Wingspan:||86.7” (2204 mm)|
|Weight:||9 lb 3 oz. (4170 grams) with 6s 5200mAh|
|Wing Area:||1094 sq. in (70.6 sq. dm.)|
|Battery:||6s 4200 -to- 6200 40C+|
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||48 × 12 × 12 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version