RBC F4D Skyray 90mm Kit
Item #: RBC-1197
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1197
Out of stock
RBC F4D Skyray 90mm Kit
The RBC Kit F4D Skyray is one of the most iconic jets in a era where jets were reaching their full potential in air power. This easy to build kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The Skyray can serve as a great trainer edf or and advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Skyray. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed canopy and nose cone. Features a large top hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area. Instructions on cd.
Decals not included in kit.
- Wingspan: 976mm/ 38.42 Inches
- Length: 1350mm/ 54.17 Inches
- Flying Weight: 2900g and up/ 6.4 lb.
- Wing Loading: 54gr dm2 to 75gr dm2
- Wing Area: 48 dm2
- 4 Channel, Ailevons, Throttle,retracts
- Photo Instructions on CD
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Canopy , fairings , nose cone
- Paper Intake Tube , PVC/Paper Outlet Tube
- Control Horns , Steering Cables
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Ducted Fan: 90mm class fan unit- HET 9305, Wemotec Midifan, Schubeler DS-51 and others
- Brush less Motor: 90mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Radio: 4ch for regular operation: 2-Ailerons, 1-Elevator, Throttle, Retracts (steering)
- Servos: 25g or higher with metal gears
- Li-Po Battery: 6-8s recommended
- 3 in Y Servo Connector-Ailerons
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Ailerons
- 12 in/ 305 mm Servo Extensions- Elevator
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41.5 × 8 × 5 in|