RBC Kits Mig 29 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-6077
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-6077
MIG-29 is a perfect training model. The impeller is exposed, so that no channels have to be built. If you need high-speed model that is quick to assemble and easy to handle, yet visually appealing is that is this kit is perfect for you. The kit contains all wood parts CNC machined in selected material, deep drawn parts, a detailed plan, small parts. The structure is quite simple. The Mig 29 works extremely well with the Jetapult launching system from Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- All formers and ribs CNC cut
- Unique tab lock design
- One piece design for easy transportation
- Motor/Fan accessible through hatch
- Easy battery access through canopy
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class (HET 2W, HET 2W20 recommended by RBC)
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 2 for regular operation: Ailevons (Requires a transmitter with mixing)
- Li-Po Battery: 3-4s lipo 3200-3800mAh, 35C or higher
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|