RBC Kits F35C Lightning II 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-1070
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1070
The F-35 Lightning II “Joint Strike Fighter” is the most advanced strike fighter in the world with several variants to fit the needs of the various military branches and specific mission needs. The RBC F35C is a easy to build kit with great flying characteristics and stability. This kit of the F-35 was designed by a new designer at RBC, Luc Dietvorst. This model was designed for a 70mm edf unit. It is performed in a typical RBC construction with wooden hull and fin surfaces, however, the planking is on this model because of the form of fairly simple. The F-35 will fly medium speed. It is controlled by tailerons, separate ailerons are a possibility. The kit contains all wood parts CNC machined in selected material, deep drawn parts, a detailed plan and small parts.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
- All formers and ribs CNC cut
- Unique tab lock design
- One piece design
- Motor/Fan compartment hatch
- Easy battery access hatch
- Wingspan: 700mm/ 27.5 Inches
- Scale: 1:10
- Flying Weight: 1100 g./ 2.4 lb.
- Wing Area: 19 dm2
- Wing Loading: 57gr dm2 to 75gr dm2
- 3 Channel Tailerons & Throttle (Tailerons needs delta mixer)
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 2 for regular operation: 2 Tailerons with a radio that has mixing features.
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen, 3-4s 4,000mAh with 40C discharge rate or higher.
- 3 Channel Receiver
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|