Flex QQ Cap 232EX Super PNP-Blue (Free Shipping!)
$399.99 – $449.99
Item #: FPM33
Manufacturer: Flex Innovations
Manufacturer’s Product Number: FPM33
Free shipping is only valid in the continental United States. All other orders much select a shipping service other than free shipping. There may be additional shipping charges and we can’t ship any Flex Innovations products to Alaska.
We are having issues with our system adding in shipping charges on Flex aircraft. At this time please place the order and Fan Jets USA will refund the shipping charges before the order is finalized. Thank you!
Masterfully scaled from the iconic Cap 232EX, World Champion Quique Somenzini designed the QQ Cap 232EX to create an experience never seen before. Optimized aerodynamics combined with the Aura 8 revive the Cap 232’s flying performance to highest Flex Innovations standards. Carbon fiber is molded into the EPO foam throughout the fuselage and wings. A plywood sub-frame secures the power system and the aluminum landing gear ensuring the airframe is lightweight and rigid. The QQ Cap 232EX offers astonishing rock-solid, stable 3D aerobatic capability, along with smooth, predictable precision flying.
The perfect “next step” 3D aerobatic airplane to follow the QQ Extra 300 or Mamba 10!
Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the air-frame and power plant to offer amazing flight times of 7-12 minutes. The Cap 232EX comes factory preset with the latest Aura 8 version 1.10 firmware allowing for increased stabilization and reduced “bounce back”. Aura 8 connects via USB to your windows Tablet or PC, ensuring you have full adjustment of all settings and the latest firmware updates from the Flex Innovations Team.
The Night Version has an array of factory installed LED’s and includes an LED controller that is operated by your transmitter. The LED’s are operated off external 3s Li-Po or from the balancing connector of the 6s Li-Po motor pack . The internally mounted lights make the wings, fuselage, stab, and fin glow, creating an airplane that is bright but not blinding.
SUPER PNP FEATURES INCLUDED:
- Pre-Programmed Aura 8 FW v1.10 Advanced Flight Control System (installed)
- No control coupling, something never seen on a Cap 232!
- (4) Potenza DS34-c HV, high voltage metal gear high speed servos (installed)
- Light wing loading for easy handling
- 7 to 12-minute flight times depending on battery choice and throttle management
- Large choice of batteries 2800 to 5200 mAh on 5S or 6S
- Potenza 60 3D for amazing power and efficiency (installed)
- Hobby Wing 80A ESC with external BEC 8A at 7.4V (installed)
- Ball Link connections on all control surfaces
- Scale lines, and extra scale details bring the Cap 232 to life!
- Large battery compartment from top with single latch allows for easy access
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the motor securely to the fuselage while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- 16 x 6″ custom tooled Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) Prop for awesome grip at all speeds
- 2-piece plug-in wing with removable SFG’s make transportation a breeze
- Lightweight pilot bust included and easily removable for customization
- 3.5mm Aluminum Main Landing Gear
RECOMMENDED COMPLETION ITEMS:
- Flight Battery: 6S 2800 to 5200mAH 30C+ or 5S 2800 to 5200 30C+
- 6+ Channel Computer Transmitter
- 6+ Channel Radio Receiver (see manual)
- Battery Charger
- 3 Additional Male to Male servo leads (FPZAU01).
(if connecting to receiver with 4 traditional (PWM) Servo connections)
|Weight:||6 lb 3 oz||2.81 kg (with 6S 3500 battery)|
|Wing Area:||792 sq in||51 sq dm|
|Channels:||5-6*||6+ channel computer transmitter
*Sixth CH required for switchable Night LED’s
|Battery:||2800 – 5200 mAh
|For ultimate 3D performance|
|Battery:||2800 – 5200 mAh
|For great sport aerobatic performance|
For Spektrum users, our highest recommended receiver is the AR8010T
For Futaba users, our highest recommended FAST receiver is the R7008SB or R6303SB. For FHSS, the R2008SB.
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
|Day Or Night Version||
Day Version, Night Version