RBC Hawker Hunter 90mm Kit
Item #: RBC-1097
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1097
RBC Hawker Hunter 90mm Kit
The Hawker Hunter is an easy to build and fly kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Hawker. A large clear cad drawing is also included and a vacuum formed canopy, nose cone and gun cowls. It features a large top hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area. Instructions are on a cd and built on a frame where the parts interlock for strength. It features removable wings for easy transportation.
Does not come with decals, landing gear or hardware kit.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Ducted Fan: 90mm class fan unit- Jetfan 90, HET 9305, Wemotec Midifan, Schubeler DS-51 and others
- Brush less Motor: 90mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Retract Gear: Servo-less Retract with Metal Trunion 44mm x 41mm Mount x3- JP Hobby ER-005 Retracts
- Struts: Recommend JP Hobby ER-005 Oleo Struts
- Radio: 5ch for regular operation: Ailerons, elevator, rudder, throttle, retracts (steering)
- Servos: 3x 25g or higher with metal gears, 3x 13g or higher metal gear
- Li-Po Battery: 6-8s recommended w/ 40C discharge rate or higher 5000mAh
- Wheels: Nose wheel 55mm, Main wheel 60-65mm (max 80mm diameter)
- 3 in Y Servo Connector-Retracts
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors, canopy closing,hinges ,horns ,small parts to your choice
- CA and Epoxy glues
- Servo Extensions- Ailerons (x2), Flap (x2), Rudder, Throttle, Retract
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41.5 × 8 × 5 in|
You may also like…
USPS Domestic Shipping Insurance$3.00 – $28.45 Select options
Major Decals British 1/12 Scale Pressure SensitiveAdd to cart
JP Hobby ER-005 RetractsAdd to cart
JP Hobby ER-005 Oleo Struts-Single Nose WheelAdd to cart
USPS International Shipping Insurance$6.70 – $33.05 Select options