RBC Kits F4D Skyray 70mm
Item #: RBC-1200
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1200
The RBC Kit F4D Skyray is one of the most iconic jets in a era where jets were reaching their full potential in air power. This easy to build kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The Skyray can serve as a great trainer edf or and advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Skyray. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed canopy and nose cone. Features a large top hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- One Piece Design Easy transportation
- Motor/Fan compartment Easy accessible
- Battery Access Through Canopy
- Wingspan: 650mm/ 25.6 Inches
- Flying Weight: 1100 g./ 2.4 lb.
- Wing Area: 18 dm2
- Wing Loading: 47gr dm2 to 66gr dm2
- 3 Channel Tailerons & Throttle
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- Photo Instructions
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Canopy and Outlet
- PetG Intake Tube, PetG Outlet Tube
- Control Horns, Steering Cables Ball links
Items needed for completion:
- 3 Channel Radio with delta mixer
- 2x Light weight Servos: About 9 grams in torque
- Motor: Hetrc edf 2W (3 lipo) or 2W-20(4 lipo)
- Brushless Speed controller
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, JP Hobby, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Battery: 3S or 4S 3200-4,000 mAh lipo 40C
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- 2x Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|