- You cannot add "Flex Innovations Pirana Super PNP- Orange" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
RBC Kits A4 Skyhawk 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-1195
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-1195
The RBC Kit A4 Skyhawk is a great flying jet with the large wing area that creates a low wing loading. This easy to build kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The A4 Skyhawk can serve as a great trainer edf or and advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Skyhawk. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed tip tanks, canopy and nose cone. The Skyhawk has a modular setup, you can completely built the different pieces, and join them later to complete the air frame, the wing and tail are screwed to the air frame, or easy access to the fan unit and battery access. Instructions on photo sheet and in written English. The A4 Skyhawk works extremely well with the Jetapult launching system from Fan Jets USA.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 3 for regular operation: 2-Ailerons, 1-Elevator
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen
- 3 in Y Servo Connector-Ailerons
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Ailerons
- 12 in/ 305 mm Servo Extensions- Elevator
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|