RBC Kits F100 Super Sabre 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-6029
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-6029
Out of stock
The RBC Kit F100 Super Sabre is a easy to build kit that will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The F-100 can serve as an advanced aerobatic edf jet for the seasoned jet flyer. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Super Sabre. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also the vacuum formed canopy. Instructions on photo sheet and in written English. The F-100 Super Sabre works extremely well with the Jetapult launching system from Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 2 for regular operation: 2-Tailerons (Requires a transmitter with mixing)
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen (3-4S 3200mAh)
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|