RBC Kits Yak 23 70mm Kit
Item #: RBC-6137
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-6137
The Yak-23 was developed as a simple lightweight jet fighter, on Yakovlev’s own initiative. It was a development of the earlier Yak 15 and Yak 17 fighters, retaining their non-conventional layout with a Jet engine in the fuselage nose and exhaust under the cockpit, but the construction was all new. Its wings were derived from the Yak 19. This model was designed for a Mini Fan pro. It is performed in a typical RBC construction with wooden hull and fin surfaces, however, the planking is on this model because of the form of fairly simple. The Yak 23 will fly medium speed. It is controlled by ailerons, elevator and throttle. The kit contains all wood parts CNC machined in selected material, deep drawn parts, a detailed plan and small parts.
Decals not included in kit.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- All formers and ribs CNC cut
- Unique tab lock design
- Two piece design for easy transportation
- Motor/Fan accessible through wing
- Easy battery access through wing
- Water slide decals included
Items needed for completion:
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Brush less Motor: 70mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brush less
- Servos (Micro): 3 for regular operation: 2 ailerons, 1 elevator.
- Li-Po Battery: Dependent upon the motor chosen
- 3 Channel Receiver
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- CA and Epoxy glues
- 3x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions-Ailerons, Elevators
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41 × 8.5 × 5 in|