RBC Bae Hawk 90mm Kit
Item #: RBC-BAE-HAWK
Manufacturer: RBC Kits
Manufacturer’s Product Number: RBC-BAE-HAWK
RBC Bae Hawk 90mm Kit
The BAE Systems Hawk is a British single-engine, jet-powered advanced trainer aircraft. It was first flown at Dunsfold, Surrey, in 1974 as the Hawker Siddeley Hawk, and subsequently produced by its successor companies, British Aerospace and BAE Systems.
This easy to build kit will create a great looking jet that is easy to repair. The RBC kit features construction of balsa, plywood and abs plastic to make an easy to build/repair kit that has great flying characteristics. The kit contains all parts cnc cut including all wood to finish the Bae Hawk. A large clear cad drawing is also included and also a vacuum formed canopy and nose cone. Features a large top hatch for easy access to the battery and receiver area.
Decals not included in kit.
Full pictures and instructions download here
- Wing Area: 33 dm2
- Wing Span; 1263 mm/ 49.75 Inches
- Length :1496mm/ 58.9 Inches
- Flight Weight: Starts at 4600 grams/ 10 lbs.
- 6 Channel: Ailerons, elevator, throttle, retracts, flaps, nose wheel steering, rudder
- All Formers And Ribs are cnc cut parts in balsa and ply
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- Photos and Instructions download
- Full size rolled cad plans with all parts shown included.
- Vacu-formed Canopy, nosecone, headrest ducting, paper inlet and outlet ducting
- All wood and sheeting to make the Hawk 5 sheets of balsa sheeting 8 sheets of lite ply and spruce and balsa stringers
- Cnc cut ply and balsa parts
- There is no hardware in the Bae Hawk like hinges and horns etc etc
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR COMPLETION:
- Ducted Fan: 90mm class fan unit- HET 9305, E-Jets Jetfan, JP Hobby, Schubeler DS-51 and others 8-10 cells 5000
- (a FMS unit or equal will not work in RBC Kits edf jets)
- Brushless Motor: 90mm Class
- Electronic Speed Control: Brushless
- Radio: 6ch for regular operation: Throttle, Rudder, Elevator, Flaps, Retracts
- Servos: 13g higher with metal gears/ Flaps need 30g torque
- Li-Po Battery: 8s recommended 5000mAh, 40C
- Hinges, Push Rods, control horns needed
- CA and Epoxy glues
- Retracts for 90mm jet or wire landing gear.
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Dimensions||41.5 × 8 × 5 in|